- Softens corns These thick corn cushions help reduce rubbing and chafing.
- Thick, Supportive Fabric
- Toe cushions for corns are made with a thick, flexible layer that properly covers the affected area for all-day relief.
- Waterproof Adhesive The back of each foot corn cushion features a self-sticking cover that stays on even if your foot or toes get wet.
- Hypoallergenic Craftsmanship Designed with a skin safe, hypoallergenic latex base, small corn cushions are gentle on sensitive skin and fit men and women equally.
- Improved Foot Comfort Soft corn cushions fit comfortably inside socks or shoes without bunching, sliding or falling off; even while running or working out.
HOW TO USE:
- For better adhesion clean and dry the feet.
- Remove a corn cap from the backing paper and position the felt ring over the corn.
- Firmly apply in position with adhesive straps. When properly applied, it should not slip or move.
- Change the corn cap every two days until the corn is easily removed. A maximum of five corn caps should be used per corn.
- Quantity: 10 PCS